29245 Ryan Road
Warren , MI 48092
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
- Same-day appointments with a board-certified family practice doctor trained to manage all your health issues as your primary care physician
- Diabetic education, healthy heart and cardiac diagnostics, hypertension counseling, well-woman and sports physicals, mole and lesion treatments
- A secure electronic medical file linking your information to any touch point within the Beaumont network
- Electronic prescriptions sent right to your pharmacy
Dr. Wang is also certified to perform Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals.
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about Dr. Wang and request an appointment:
Ping Wang, M.D.