Southfield , MI 48076
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
- Same-day appointments with a board-certified family practitioner trained to manage all your health issues as your primary care physician
- A secure electronic medical file linking your information to any touch point within our network
- Electronic prescriptions sent right to your pharmacy
- Total family care with a focus on women of any age, children and infants
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about our physicians and request an appointment:
Amy Kopp, M.D.
Susanna Pinelis, M.D.
Camelia Salanta, M.D.