25250 Kelly Rd.
Roseville, MI 48066
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
- Same-day appointments with a board-certified family practitioner trained to manage all your health issues as your primary care physician
- Complete coordinated health care given for adults, 18 and older
A focus on cardiac disease and geriatrics
- Our office is participating in the Patient Centered Medical Home initiative, which is designed to improve quality of patient care.
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about Dr. Vollmer and request an appointment:
John A. Vollmer, M.D.