15200 Kercheval Ave.
Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
- Same-day appointments in a newly renovated office with a board-certified internist
- A secure electronic medical file linking your information to any touch point within our network
- Electronic prescriptions sent right to your pharmacy
- 24-hour access to an on-call doctor and urgent-care triage
- Family care to patients 14 years and older
- A focus on rheumatology and infectious diseases
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about our physicians and request an appointment:
|Ashley Alexander, D.O.||Peter Rodin, DO|
|Momtaz Anar, M.D.||Surayya Soares, M.D.
|Hugo Davila-Grijalva, M.D.||Robin Thomas, M.D.|