Rehabilitation Programs available at TRACC
- Aquatic Therapy (PT)
- Hand Therapy (OT)
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation (PT)
- Lymphedema/Venous Edema Management (PT, OT)
- Manual Therapy (PT, OT)
- Neurological Conditions/Impairments (PT, OT)
- Orthopedic Conditions of the Limbs/Extremities (PT, OT)
- Physical Modalities (PT, OT)
- Spine Conditions: Back and Neck Evaluation and Treatment (PT)
- Sports Injury Therapy (PT)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (PT)
Hand TherapyHand therapy focuses on the remediation of hand, wrist and upper extremity dysfunction caused by injury or overuse to allow a maximal level of independence with self care, work and leisure activities.
Monday - Thursday, 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
ReNew Weight Management Program
ReNewI is a medically-supervised weight management program. ReNew has a solid educational component for long-term lifestyle change, a versatile, healthy meal replacement and a strong maintenance component. If you need to lose weight in order to feel and look better, improve your health and decrease risk of disease, then ReNew is for you.
Learn more about Renew Weight Management Program