17392 West 13 Mile Road
Beverly Hills, MI 48025
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
- The diagnosis and treatment of any adult illness
- Annual exams for women, men and seniors
- Same-day sick appointments and 24-hour accessibility to a board-certified
- internist trained to manage your health as your primary care physician
- A broad variety of in-office testing
- Gynecological exams performed by Dr. Mumtaz
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about our physicians an schedule an appointment:
Samuel Fawaz, M.D.
Samar Mumtaz, M.D.
Nicholaos Makris, M.D.