1949 W.12 Mile Rd, Suite 100
Berkley, MI 48072
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
As part of the Beaumont Medical Group, these highly qualified physicians also all of the resources of the Beaumont Health System standing behind them. The care you receive is linked with an electronic health record, allowing each doctor to coordinate your care, including any lab, imaging, medical and surgical care you have, anywhere throughout Beaumont.
- annual physicals
- gynecologic exams
- adult immunizations
- chronic and acute illness management
- minor office procedures
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about our physicians and requests and appointment:
|Nelia Afonso, M.D.||Nicholas Maddens, M.D.
|Michael Barnes, M.D.||Martha Pollock, M.D.|
|Aimee Espinosa, M.D.||Sandor Shoichet, M.D.
|Alexandra Halalau, M.D.|