38865 Dequindre Rd.
Troy, MI 48083
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
The physicians at Associates of Internal Medicine are committed to providing personalized and high-quality care to their patients. As a patient-centered medical home, they enable patients to maintain good health and strive to prevent disease when possible.
A doctor is always on call after hours, during the weekends and on holidays. Regular office visits, office-based diagnostic tests and procedures and periodic physical exams are some of the services provided. The office laboratory is certified and accredited and is staffed by a registered medical technologist.
The practice is currently accepting new patients. You can view more information about each of the physicians by following the links to the right. Our staff look forward to meeting you and welcome the opportunity to help you achieve your best possible health.
What Is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
- We use an electronic medical record system. Benefits include:
- Electronic prescribing, increasing prescribing accuracy and speed
- Faster turnaround time for test results
- More accurate communication between physician office and hospital staff
- Ability to request refills and appointments electronically, at your convenience
Learn more about our physicians and request an appointment:
Thomas Barriger, M.D.
Karl Kolbe, M.D.
Stephen Williams, M.D.