Create comfort for kids in the hospital this holiday season by donating to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals at Beaumont Children's.
A donation to Child Life Services will ensure that our pediatric patients feel love and support from the community this holiday season. Planned activities include holiday caroling
with music therapy; special winter art therapy projects; hot chocolate delivery and gifts from Santa.
Your end-of-year gift will go toward the following holiday comforts at Beaumont Children’s:
- $25 provides a luxury hot chocolate delivery in a custom mug for a family.
- $50 provides a hospital visit from a pet therapy dog.
- $75 provides holiday-themed music therapy sessions daily through the holidays.
- $100 provides a supply kit for winter art therapy projects.
- $250 provides the full comfort care experience (all activities mentioned above) for a child.